Yellow Film & TV Ltd together with its group companies.
Address: Hermannin rantatie 10, 00580 Helsinki, Finland
Tel: +358 40 180 5783
We are committed to protecting your privacy in accordance with applicable laws and good data protection practices.
From which sources is the data collected?
The personal data we process is primarily collected from you but we may also collect and process some information using cookies and other similar technologies.
What data we collect?
For catalogue and newsletter subscription, we collect and process your title, the name of the company you work for and your email address. We may also collect information using cookies and other similar technologies, such as device model, browser version, IP address, session identifier and other technical data.
For what purposes do we use your data?
We use your personal data to deliver our catalogue. When you subscribe our catalogue, we also have the right to add you to out newsletter feed. You have the right to cancel the newsletter subscription at any time via the cancellation link in the newsletter. We may also use your personal data to inform you about our productions, news and events as well as to develop our business.
How long we keep your data
We keep your personal data only for as long as necessary in order to fulfil the abovementioned purposes of use. In more detail, we keep your personal data until you cancel the newsletter subscription or otherwise inform us that you no longer want to receive our catalogue, newsletter or other information about us, our productions or events.
Who processes your data?
Is the data disclosed to third parties?
We typically do not disclose your personal data to third parties for their independent purposes.
Is the data transferred outside EU/EEA?
How can I control the processing of my personal data?
You have control over the processing of your personal data:
- Right of access: You have the right to obtain a confirmation whether or not your personal data is processed by us and, where that is the case, to access the personal data.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to request the rectification of your inaccurate personal data and completion of your incomplete personal data.
- Right to restrict processing: In some events, you may have the right to request restriction of processing of your personal data, for example, in the event where you contest the accuracy of your personal data for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of your personal data.
- Right to erasure: In some events, you may have the right to request erasure of your personal data, for example, if the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected.
- Right to prevent direct marketing: You have the right to prevent your personal data from being used for direct sales or marketing purposes, and for electronic direct marketing purposes. You can opt-out by contacting us or directly via link in the e-mail.
- You may use the abovementioned rights by contacting us by email privacy(a)yellowfilm.fi or via regular mail (address above).
How is your data protected?
We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, transfer, deletion or other processing that may compromise information security. Such measures include without limitation firewalls, user ID’s and passwords, controlled provision of user rights, encryption technologies and agreement arrangements with our subcontractors and suppliers.
Who to contact?
Mrs. Laura Teirikko, tel. +358 40 180 5783